Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breastfeeding is Great for Everyone, Except Your Sex Life

I love breastfeeding my son and I am not planning on stopping until he wants to stop. That being said, I do miss the fun I used to have with my boobs.

A few days after I turned 18, Psycho Knight and I got our nipples pierced together. At this time he was my male best friend that I was also sleeping with. That was pretty much when I realized that my boobs did some amazing things.

When I was in the hospital having Peanut I had to take all of my body jewelry out and I forgot to put my nipple rings back in for a few days. After I finally did try to put them back in they were closed in the center. PK still has his though.

So last night I spent the night with PK and we were fooling around. I bit his nipple so he, in a moment of non-clarity, decided to bite mine. And got sprayed in the mouth.

Needless to say, kind of ruined the moment. This is not the first time something like this has happened. A few months ago before PK and I were together someone grabbed and got sprayed.

Somehow, guys don't really get the whole "milk comes out of these" thing.

The moral of this story, is that lactating boobs are not the best play things and that when your partner forgets that, it can really ruin a sexy moment. Don't get me wrong, we had a good laugh and it's another inside joke between us.

That's all for tonight kids.

Swt

7 comments:

  1. Bahahahahaa. I fucking love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the pituitary thing, I lactated on and off for YEARS after my babies were done nursing. Imagine the surprise then...

    But I have to agree, one of the very few drawbacks to nursing is taking the "ladies" out of play for sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA thats hilarious!
    Newest follower here : )
    Great blog
    www.eboniesmummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! That is awesome. Oh, I can't wait to have these stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another crunchy granola baby wearing natural birthing longterm nursing TEEN mom here. LOVE your blogs! Mmmm...but here's a tip. For the 3 1/2 years I was nursing, I kept my bra on during sex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *giggles* Boobs are playthings and milk pistols! So funny!

    ReplyDelete