Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mourning What Was

Ok, so it sounds like something or someone died. That really isn't the case. Before I start, you need to know that Psycho Knight has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off and I usually spend at least one of those days with him. Well that happy time is over. I got the breastfeeding peer counselor job with WIC and I start training tomorrow.

Today was the last of his "weekends" that I will get to spend with him. I am upset enough about it that I cried when he left my house after dinner and a movie a little bit ago. I really cherish the time that I get to spend with just him and I am really sad to see it go. He may switch schedules later so that he can have one actual weekend day off, but right now that isn't on the menu.

I know that when I move in with him in March, it will be better because I will get to end every night with him, but right now it just really sucks.

Swt

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    Just letting you know that I’m awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    You can read more about it here:
    http://prettysmilesnmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    I’m also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers (discovered by me anyway)
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    ReplyDelete